Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Dream

Lets face it, none of us wants to be at the bottom of the food chain, don't we all want to make something of ourselves?

I've been a pee-on legal assistant for the last 5 years of my life. I thought I was content, even decided to go on to a paralegal certificate program. It was through that paralegal certificate program, and by working for a firm of well-versed attorneys that I realized I want to pursue my own law degree, I don't want to put up with "scan this, copy this, go fetch this" for the rest of my life. Darn it, I'm going to law school!

This blog will mostly focus on my dreams and aspirations of becoming an attorney, with a little other stuff mixed in. I hope it will be both entertaining and useful not only to other undergraduate students thinking about going to law school, but to other paralegals, and other adult, working, college students. Follow me as I bust my you know whats as a legal assistant while going to school full-time to attain a bachelor's degree for the sole purpose of applying to law schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment