Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Very Cool Scholarship Site

As a non-trad, I've had some issues finding scholarships that aren't so focused on full-time, traditional, low income students. I could literally get a scholarship book with thousands upon thousands of scholarships, and after 5 hours of weeding out all the ones I don't qualify for, come up with two or three. I'm willing to put in the hard work, but I have found a site that narrows it down for you, and even notifies you when there is a new scholarship added that you meet the criteria for.

The site is http://www.fastweb.com/

Its free to register and use, it does take some time to go through the Q & A's but this is worth the extra time, because it narrows the scholarship results down to only the scholarships you are eligible for, which saves time in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment